Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hair straightening iron: JML Wet Straight Pro


Wet Straight Pro by JML


I always wanted to buy a hair straightening iron but didn't know what brand to buy and I really wanted to buy a cheap one since I didn't have enough money. 
When I went inside an SM store in Cubao, I was looking at their flat irons when the saleslady ask me if I wanted to try the Wet straight pro. I asked her to use it on me as a curling iron since I already have straight hair. 

Sorry for the blurry photo!

I liked the curls that it made on my hair! 




The feature I liked about it is that it has a heat control setting and the lady told me that ceramic iron tends to break when it falls, unlike this one which is titanium plated.  
It is priced at P 2,549.75. I bought it with my eyes closed! LOL! It was too pricey for me but hey, I need to invest with some hair tools because I could use it for doing hair and make-up home service. 

Here are the features...




It also has a 2m salon length swivel power lead. 
The base of the cord rotates to prevent the cord from getting tangled or twisted. 




What I also liked about this is that it has these lines that could hold some pieces of hair while you curl it.


It has some holes that helps the water escape as they evaporate from your hair when you use it on wet/ damp hair.



It already comes with a bag so no need to buy one if you want to bring it with you on your travels.



When I went home with the product, I realized, we don't have a socket on our walls for this type.




Good thing my hubby found this one at home. I didn't know we have one :P


I used it on my daughter's unruly hair when I got home and it made her hair silky, straight and shiny instantly! 



This is what I did not like about Wet Straight Pro, the on/off button and the temperature button. 
It's an easy push button... SO EASY that I always hit on them whenever I use it, so sometimes I accidentally turn it off or increase the temperature.


So, would you invest on this one too?
















1 comment:

  1. With Hongsen company, you will get high ROI, and your business will succeed. hair curler wholesale

    ReplyDelete