Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

EYELASH ENHANCER: Mascara



Good morning!

It's a very hot, hot day today since summer is already here.

Anyways, don't let that be a hurdle for you to be beautiful. 
You're gonna be thinking, it's really hard for us girls here in the Philippines to wear make-up at this type of season because it will just all gonna melt on our faces, LOL!
That's true! hahaha

I would recommend that you wear minimal make-up. Few coats of mascara and few dabs of red lipstick will do. If you have thin eyebrows like mine, then you'll need to brush on some eyebrow powder/ pencil as well.  

For the mascara, I recommend you use a waterproof one so that it will not get washed away by the liters and liters of sweat you produce. lol!

Personally, I use Maybelline hypercurl Volum' Express Waterproof mascara.
It really lasts me the whole day.

love the curve
    The curve helps to lift up and curl my lashes.

without mascara
            

If you want your eyes to come alive, specially when your lashes are straight like mine, then wear mascara. 
You may curl your lashes first with an eyelash curler before applying the mascara.

w/ maybelline hypercurl (didn't use e/lash curler!)


Since it's waterproof, it won't be easy to remove. I suggest you wipe it first with cotton containing few drops of baby oil or if you have a make-up remover then use that instead of the oil before you wash your face.



That's it for now. Have a nice day!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mai,
    I feel for you in terms of the weather. Ha ha ha! Thanks for sharing this, I hope to include this on my next purchase.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete