Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Affordable glue for false eye lashes




     Aido Eye Putti is useful for creating double eyelids w/ ease.
     It provides excellent adhesion of eyelashes.
     Comfortable and easy to use! 


Bought this at the Robinson's Department store in Ermita, Manila for 140 pesos.  Wanted to buy an eyelash adhesive that is affordable so went directly to the Fashion 21 counter since I know that this brand is very affordable.  Asked the consultant if they have an eyelash glue and she showed me this one. Nice! And as it says in the packaging, it can also be used for mono lids for creating double eyelids. Wow!!!  Saw an instructional video of this in You tube and thought that it was cool. As you can see in the photo, there is a small fork like thingy that you can use in creating double eyelids. 

Anyways, tried it at home with my new fake lash...

bought this one at the supermarket

I saw one in Divisoria and it's priced at 29 pesos. 

I used here the Aido eye putti and the fake lashes that I bought


has a brush tip



 I liked it because it has a brush tip applicator that you could use on the lids as instructed in the box or you could line the glue on the base of your fake lashes as I always do.  It adheres very good!



           That's it for now, thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment